About Our DIY Dream
What started as a blog to keep interstate family and friends up to date with the wins and challenges of a house renovation soon took a turn up a new path for renovators Michelle and Clint. Enjoying their blogging experience, and realising there was a whole community of like minded folks out there, they developed Our DIY Dream into a content rich online community so others could learn to tackle their own renovations along with advice that many of us need on food, entertaining, decor, wellness, and lots more. Topics covere here include:
- Food:Recipes, shopping and storage tips.
- Home: Everything from home improvement to decorating inside and out as well as home organisation.
- Entertaining:Celebrate holidays in style and bring back good ol’ fashioned ettiquette.
- Life: Covering everything from family, travel, relationships and money.
- Wellness: Helping you shine on the inside and outside.
- Pets: Those other much loved family members also get a look in here with hints and tips on how to keep them happy.
- Tools: Handy tools to help you live a more organised life.
- Blog:Follows the adventures of Michelle and Clint as they renovate their own and their lives.
- Community: Join the community of like minded folks, share your stories, ideas and much more.
About Clint and Michelle
Michelle is a frustrated architect at heart, always wanted to be one growing up so how she ended up in marketing has got her beat! Clint is a carpenter by trade and has worked in the building and film industries for years so he certainly knows what he is doing (never call him “handy”…he destests that!). Together they are parents to a gorgeous baby girl Ruby and their furry child Roxy the rottweiller.